Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

3 posters

Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!!

laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Empty Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!!

Post by laflouf86 Wed May 02, 2007 9:20 pm

Hi friends;

I felt the need to express my feelings as soon as possible:
    I want to talk about "Chatting"
    Honestly , I used to look at "chat" as a means of communication, of discovering new friends from all over the world, that 'innocent' view.

But this perfect view towards "chat" turn to the contrary , because I discovered that chatting is a "bad habit" , and I say a habit , because it's really a habit , that the 1 do it once , so he will certain do it twice.
    I do not want to give just an opinion , but I will prove it:
    When I 1st enter to a chat room (of a radio) I was absolutely shocked , there is no 1 speaks sensible way , except some of course and they are very rare.
    All of them ask these question :
    Are you beautiful? What is the colour of your hair? and many other Q?s I don't want to say it.
    Besides this , I discovered that every 1 in "chat" shows his real face , even he lies or say things do not really exist , so he is showing his real face : he is a lier.
    You Know??
    I have a value which is ; I must try everything (of course not every thing) , but there is things I must try it so than I can say if it is good or not,I tried the experience of 'Chatting' , but I discover that it is not good at all.
    I'm so so sorry to tell you that are tunisians persons and it's really a pity that they think like that or talk like that .
    I'm chocked by discovering such truth.

But , but I only find 1 person who is different , he speak in apolite and a respectful way.(by the way I invite him to our forum and he is a member now)

What I want to say is that "chatting" is a phenomenon shows deeply a huge culture, an honest exposition of ways of thinking , manners of communications , a free discovery of a whole new values of a new strange generation .
    I know that chatting is a wayof communication , this is true , but it can be very danger , if we did not recognise the respectful limits.
    Maybe I visited the wrong place , I don't know?
    Please I want to know your opinion , because it's really abig issue that we must talk about.
    What do you think friends , I really respect any different thinking, maybe will change my dark opinion.
    So who is with chat ? Who is not??

scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Pleaaaaaaaase read this!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Wed May 02, 2007 10:31 pm

I like chatting, I mean according to my experience, I made a lot of friends and I met 3 of them in real life, and inchalla this summer i will meet more, (they are foreign and they are comnig to visit me Wink )
    It's true what you said but you just have to ignore them, kit's exactly like real life, you find bad and good people Smile
    so you just have to choose Smile
    comm'on SISTa it's ok
    i mean just be carefull Wink
    laflouf86
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by laflouf86 Thu May 03, 2007 5:53 am

Thanx Ahmed u always answer my Q?s and make me feel much better .
    Thank u brother(I do really love the word Sister) Very Happy
    Joumen
    Joumen

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2006-12-25

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Joumen Thu May 03, 2007 2:22 pm

Surprised

Last edited by Joumen on Fri May 16, 2008 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2007 5:05 pm

Well joumen!
    I don't think you are sick or you have a problem! It's just you are shy "maybe i'm wrong"
    I do like people, talking with people and meeting new faces even in internet , as i said before i already met about 4 friends from the net and they were really good friends till now!
    It's exactly like real world , bad ang god people do exist!
    And about the other point you said you are afraid of making people sick !
    What is this, are you so pessimistic?
    I mean comm'on ! Try us , "the memebrs of the forum
    we won't be sick Wink
    You are welcome everytime you are among us!!
    and be more positive!
    there are good friends waiting for you outside there Very Happy
    salam alaycom
    laflouf86
    laflouf86

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by laflouf86 Thu May 03, 2007 7:42 pm

Hi Joumen Smile
    I really understand u , because I'm little shy and I scared if others will accept me or not , but now I change my mind and I do beleive in making new friends relationships . I personelly never mind if others liked me or not , but I have confidence in my ways of thinking and I want to be opening and I accept others even they are bad or good , I mean this is up to them . But what is important is that by avoiding people you are missing many things , missing a new way of thinking , misssing an othr experienses_and you know that "wise man learn by other's faults"_ I mean each new friend will add to our life new things , even it's bad , so we can learn from it .
    Courage is needed in this , so do the first step and never hesitate...
    And we are friends here in the forum , we are making a nice family day after day ...I love you

I wish we meet someday and know each other better I love you
    Your sister OLFA❤
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Admin Thu May 03, 2007 10:51 pm

GREAT THIS WHAT WE CALL A Family Very Happy
    by the way mamado the new members sent me a personal message and he said he is lost , he needs help
    so please answer him if he need any support
    this is what we do with all our new members!!
    we welcome them Wink

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:37 am