Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

2 posters

Differences !!

laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Differences !! Left_bar_bleue100/100Differences !! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Differences !! Empty Differences !!

Post by laflouf86 Tue May 29, 2007 1:12 am

Hi friends !

I always say that differences should exist , even some say that difference is a grace given by God.

But can we live with persons different from us, the whole life ?
    I mean , to what extent we agree with other's differnces ? or let's say for how long we accept the other's way of thinking ?

Sometimes we need to meet someone different from us, so that we see how he is thinking, what are his believes, the way he lookes at things and life in general.
    This is what we can call it the innocent difference.

But when you are living in an envirnment , almost all his members are differnt from you , but you are obliged to live with them , so in this case what can you do ?

The worst of all this , when the others obliged you to share them the same values and the same beleives , because they think that they are always right , in that case how can you behave ?

Some succeed in 'putting faces' and being something like the others want , but just to live in a peaceful mind with them.

Others cannot do that , but they live there own lives with there own beleives, but they must ; trust in there own capabilities to approve ther opinions, have all confidence in self , beside , and this is veery important , is to have courage to be thereselves !
    Do we really have courage ?

My thoughts are very general , I know, but they are not innocent !
    I want to know the other's attitude in this issue !

BE YOURSELF
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Differences !! Left_bar_bleue100/100Differences !! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Differences !! Empty Re: Differences !!

Post by Admin Tue May 29, 2007 4:17 pm

Hey laflouf, you always surprise us with your nicely written topics Wink
    anyway, I say this to introduce myself, i would say: "Im' not an alien i'm just different"
    i believe that everybody has his own story and see things in different ways from us!
    personnaly i think that meeting different people from us is good, because that's life, it's all about experience!
    I accept the others the way they are, because finally i don't care!!!!!!!
    why? i'm not here to change people, i can talk to those i like and don't talk to those i don't like!
    it's so simple!maybe some people deserve that i work hard on my personalityto try to connect to them but finally everybody is a story , i would prefer not hurting anybody and beeing me and not playing the "putting faces game"
    life is nice if everybody accept the differences of the other!
    when i sau difference be carefull because i'm not saying beeing so far from the customs and traditions of the society and especially the religion!!
    anyway, i would be me!
    simply me!
    these were just thoughts i had !! they are not well written but heeeeeeeeeey i'm here and i like discussions Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:15 am