Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

2 posters

Beautiful minds...

nasralli houssem
    nasralli houssem

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Beautiful minds... Left_bar_bleue100/100Beautiful minds... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Beautiful minds... Empty Beautiful minds...

Post by nasralli houssem Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:35 am

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool
    A beautiful mind affraid
    casts rainbows

into the skies
    of others,
    colouring their heavens
    with an iridescent treasure;
    bestowing
    priceless wealth
    beneath their feet.

Arrow Arrow Arrow

Those who have beautiful minds, those who have beautiful hearts too: They are nothing but the voice of eternity and the power of a wholy belief...

Arrow Arrow Arrow

He is a friend of mine with beautiful mind and beautiful heart too, he is my favoritre writer who made me aware of my true self. His name is Khalil Gibran, he is my real treasure that am happy to share his uniquness with u.

clown I offer to all of u those precious words that belong to his special kingdom: What a Face What a Face

Sleep All our words are but crumbs that fall down from the feast of the mind.

Sleep Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.

Sleep Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair.

Sleep I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant, and kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.

Sleep I love you when you bow in your mosque, kneel in your temple, pray in your church. For you and I are sons of one religion, and it is the spirit.

Sleep If you cannot work with love but only with distaste, it is better that you should leave your work.

Sleep
    Knowledge of the self is the mother of all knowledge. So it is incumbent on me to know my self, to know it completely, to know its minutiae, its characteristics, its subtleties, and its very atoms.

Sleep The just is close to the people's heart, but the merciful is close to the heart of God.

Sleep The person you consider ignorant and insignificant is the one who came from God, that he might learn bliss from grief and knowledge from gloom.

Sleep The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind.

Sleep To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.

Sleep Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream.

Sleep Your daily life is your temple and your religion. When you enter into it take with you your all.

Arrow Arrow Arrow

jocolor If u know sombody with a beautiful mind dont hesitate to itroduce him/her ...

Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    Beautiful minds... Left_bar_bleue100/100Beautiful minds... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Beautiful minds... Empty Re: Beautiful minds...

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:06 pm

Wow Houssem your post is really soooooooooooooooooooooooooo wonderful bounce
    You're a so active member.Keep on doin' so. bounce Wink
    nasralli houssem
    nasralli houssem

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by nasralli houssem Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:29 pm

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool

Thanks rahma for u'r nice words, dont worry i will do all my best for the sake of our forum my adorable sister...

lol!
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:58 pm

Thank u very much Houssem Embarassed .So we're waitin' for your nice & meaningful posts.

afro HaVe A nIcE dAy lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 am