Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

I do apologize

Iris

I do apologize Empty I do apologize

Post by Iris Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:57 am

I am extremely sorry for the unacceptable misunderstanding I've made; well that we all have made. I didn't want to disrespect anyone literally but I might have expressed my opinion differently and in a wrong way, so I'm posting a public apology now. I didn't mean to be mean with houssem but I was anyway. I hope that I won't be misunderstood again..
    nasralli houssem
    nasralli houssem

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    I do apologize Left_bar_bleue100/100I do apologize Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

I do apologize Empty Re: I do apologize

Post by nasralli houssem Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:44 am

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool

Although we can not count the stars; we can count the good hearts. i have discovred that u have a pure heart dear Iris...
    U'r apologie is soft power which attructs me to contemplate u'r angelic soul and accepting u'r friendly smile...
    Houssem is a strange bird who looks for small shelter in allah universe, he is happy now since he finds an inviting smile from an adorable sister

I do apologize Istockphoto_437828_giant_smiley_big_smile
    Iris

Post by Iris Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:39 pm

People learn from their mistakes, and I 've learned from the best. I won't ask for better than this friendship with you Houssem, thanks. lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 4:29 pm