Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

4 posters

what u see?

laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    what u see? Left_bar_bleue100/100what u see? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

what u see? Empty what u see?

Post by laflouf86 Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:48 am

Salem friends !!
    After 10 years nchallah, how you see your life looks like?
    Of course no one knows that but God
    But what if you spread your imagination for 10 years after ,what you see Question

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

what u see? Empty Re: what u see?

Post by Admin Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:05 pm

salam alaycom
    I love this kind of Questions because i do ask it all the time hihi !!
    Well inchalla i want to be a professor at the University because i love what i'm studying now and all i want is to teach at the faculty one day!
    then i'll found a happy family, i would be married, having kids
    then i want to continue on exploring other countries of the world because i do love traveling
    anyway that's the major points Very Happy
    that's all i have in mind now xD
    moez
    moez

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-02-23

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by moez Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:59 pm

[size=18]salam aleicom,

So sorry brothers and sisters…my intrusion to your forum was a bit weird. I eavesdropped and forgot to introduce myself to the follow students….

In brief I am a teacher of English. I am married and I have a baby girl.
    I studied in Raccada and I got my BA there…..is that enough? ….ok …have some more… I like reading writing, travelling, chatting and listening to country music.
    I like anything that keeps me in touch with life, with thinking…with my beloved ones … To be honest I love Kairouan beyond imagination …I feel as if I left part of me strolling around in those thereabouts…..ok…here we are…

I like the idea of making friends on the net. In fact it sparkled a sense of connectedness within me and that's something we all need. You could notice that sense in my first versification to you. It was a sort of freelance writing…I jotted my rhymes as they stemmed abrupt from nowhere.
    I hope you liked the poem ''a good friend on the net''..by the way I write poetry in Arabic and English. It is a great pleasure, isn't it?

Sorry friends I have not much time free to keep in touch with you for a long time. I haven't the net at home. Between times I go to the neighbouring café to surf for a while. I advice you to keep writing again and again, but please not the expense of your duties…studies….

Now we come to the last topic of Olfa; ''what u see?''
    Honestly, nobody knows what will come from what is and what the nights hold in their womb is still in the wind…
    Yes, you could foretell for yourself, you could foretell for others and you could go to a soothsayer and have the lines of your hand palm deciphered …perhaps you may run into a taggaza and ask her to see your future in the bottom of a cup. Yes you could do all these things, but you may halt at the end of the day and discard the whole matter when it occurs to your mind that fortune telling is frowned upon ….oh sorry, it is forbidden in Islam. Given that, you would keep your fingers crossed and wait for the best.

On the other hand, I believe that you could calculate things quite well if you are good at mathematics… you could build your interpretations and deductions on things you have in the here and now, and not on foggy premises looming from afar. For example if you are a hard working student and know how far you could achieve you could say at any moment that ''I will succeed this year ..I will be the best'' so long as you work for being the best …you work with patience and perseverance.

As for the next decade you could say that I would finish study and be a teacher, of course a teacher as a badge not as a job bearing in mind the current economic scene in the country. You could have a fiancée and wait for the next coming ten years to find the way to the wedding lock. As for the house and the car it depends on your wherewithal…but if you are lucky enough if you are blessed by a windfall like the ones offered on Tunis 7...the magic boxes, you remenber?..... for sure your hope would be as far as a stone's cast..yeh, I am not kidding.
    You all know the proverb that says ''don't count your chicks before they hatch''…in the same frame of reference you couldn't trap pigeons while flying high above…

Sorry friends I get to go, it is time to drive to school ..I am a bit late. All the best
    laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by laflouf86 Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:41 pm

you are welcome here moez cheers
    now it's my tern !
    Well I think I will get married with a very old man, who will die just after just two days, cause I will kill him Twisted Evil !! I was kidding Laughing Seriously, I think that in the coming ten years, I will complete my studies, work in a big company away from my home in Haffouz, I will not feel fulfilled with that work cause I want to be a teacher not that one, so after spending two years working in that company, I finally find a job as a teacher and I feel so happy with that! After that I will collect some money with my married sister Imen will help me with some other money to buy a travel ticket to Makka for mom ,she will do here duty of hajj and she will pray for me cheers !
    I will know a big problem I don’t know the reason or the consequences but I think it will be a family problem, but it will end peacefully after all! I will not get married till a very long old age Evil or Very Mad and I will not kill him Laughing he will die cause he is ill and very old cheers (I’m absolutely innocent u see? Laughing )
    Well I don’t know it’s funny sometimes to look ten or twenty years after , sure no one knows what tomorrow hide, maybe I will die in this coming year, you see? So this is only in hands of God ,sobhan elah, he the one who knows all about that, so I just ask him three things 1 succeed in my studies and working future 2 make my mother pleased with me and with my deeds 3 live happy and without problems , well I know that there is no life where no problems , so 3 I ask God to make me strong and patience enough to bear that coming hard days ,amin ya rabb !
    I ask God to make all your coming days happy I love you

nasralli houssem
    nasralli houssem

Number of posts : 38
    Registration date : 2007-08-10

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by nasralli houssem Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:43 pm

Cool Cool sunny Cool Cool

There is always time to think about future, there is always time to “spread u’r imagination” toward the kingdom of hope and ambition, there always time to take u’r pen and plan u’r expectations without fear and panic.

The term imagination in itself takes u’r whole being away and deepens u’r infinite thirst to eternity. At that moment, all u’r fears will vanish and u will be alone with u’r dreams and u will see u’r future as a shining princess coming from a divine entity. If u are ready to cry in front of destiny and let u’r tears make u’r happiness and allow u’r mistakes creating u’r success as well as u’r failures: be sure u are on the right path.

If u know how to dance under the rain drops, how to smile in front of the impossible, how to sing u’r personal contradictions with the appropriate rhythm and the suitable music and how to be the only crazy among the wise, surely, u’r shining princess will permit u to kiss her charming lips and will keep u safe and happy.

Will I be able to see my own steps for another ten years from now? Really am not sure of that, but I feel that I have many things to do in the near and far future. Frankly speaking am confused about my own self and of course many questions hit my mind strongly. Well, they are three important ones: who am I? why am here? And where am going?

About my coming ten years, inshallah, I hope that my free blue bird find his shelter in the kingdom of love and find the golden cage where he can whisper his poetry. I hope that my pen find the way to murmur his words to the whole world. I wish that my words can enter the hearts of people and make them love each others.

I have many many dreams inside my blue empire but I prefer to keep them where they are until the light of hope and love push them away toward reality…

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 am