Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

3 posters

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!!

Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2006-12-09

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:19 pm

What has 4 eyes but can't see?

scratch scratch scratch scratch

I'm waitin' as well as the surprise!!!!!!! affraid affraid

Last edited by rahma sboui on Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty An unusual paragraph!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:23 pm

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching! affraid affraid
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty Guess?????????

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:44 pm

What 5 letter word typed all in capitals letters can be read the same upside down?

scratch scratch scratch
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!!

Post by Admin Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:57 pm

I really want to get the suprise, but your riddles can't be solved!
    sorry for me!
    I'm not the one who enjoy solving them The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Lol%21
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty What am I?

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Tue Dec 26, 2006 11:59 pm

I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?
    scratch tongue geek
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty What am I?

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:26 am

I begin with T,
    Have T in the middle,
    And end in T.
    What am I?
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: The one who find the solutions will have a surprise!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Wed Dec 27, 2006 12:54 am

Here are 5 riddles,as I promised the 1st one who find the solutions will get a gift.

Have a nice day lol!
    David Nevard
    David Nevard

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2006-11-29

Post by David Nevard Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:24 am

Rahma Sboui wrote:What has 4 eyes but can't see?

scratch scratch scratch scratch

I'm waitin' as well as the surprise!!!!!!! affraid affraid

mississippi? I don't know if it counts since I live in America and have heard this one before Smile
    David Nevard
    David Nevard

Post by David Nevard Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:26 am

Rahma Sboui wrote:This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching! affraid affraid

there is no "e" ? Whats so unusual about it is that "e" is the most common letter in the English language. Another interesting fact, the book Gadsby by Ernest Vincent Wright, does not contain a single "e". Smile

Last edited by on Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    David Nevard
    David Nevard

Post by David Nevard Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:28 am

Rahma Sboui wrote:I am the center of gravity, hold a capital situation in Vienna, and as I am foremost in every victory, am allowed by all to be invaluable. Though I am invisible, I am clearly seen in the midst of a river. I could name three who are in love with me and have three associates in vice. It is vain that you seek me for I have long been in heaven yet even now lie embalmed in the grave. What am I?
    scratch tongue geek

v?
    David Nevard
    David Nevard

Post by David Nevard Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:36 am

Rahma Sboui wrote:I begin with T,
    Have T in the middle,
    And end in T.
    What am I?

a teapot

it starts with t
    it ends with t
    and it has tea in the middle Smile
    David Nevard
    David Nevard

Post by David Nevard Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:42 am

Rahma Sboui wrote:What 5 letter word typed all in capitals letters can be read the same upside down?

scratch scratch scratch

DIODE

BOOED
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah
    Rahma Sboui Gueddah

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Rahma Sboui Gueddah Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:42 pm

Well done David cheers .You've answered 4 out of 5 riddles.Yet,I'm really sorry about the surprise because Ipromised to give it to the one who will answer 5 out of 5 right answers. Sad Crying or Very sad

lol! HAVE A NICE DAY afro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:57 pm