Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

5 posters

PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many?

David Nevard
    David Nevard

Number of posts : 68
    Registration date : 2006-11-29

PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Empty PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many?

Post by David Nevard Sat Mar 24, 2007 8:32 am

How many chances do you give someone to change?
    How many times do you give someone a chance before giving up on them?
    Should you ever give up on someone?
    If so, then at what point do you just say enough is enough and stop dealing with people?
    Can people change?
    If so, can all people change?
    And how do you know when someone can't change?
    If you can never know if someone can change then should you never stop trying?

I already know my own ansers to these questions, I am just curious what other people thihk.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Left_bar_bleue100/100PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Empty Re: PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many?

Post by Admin Sat Mar 24, 2007 2:17 pm

Hello dave Smile
    People are influenced by many things in life, they can change easilly or hardly , that depends on the person himself.
    I think that people can chage if they want to, to change to the best or the worse.
    Life is just a mutiplicity of choices, but we have to know that every person have a number of principales that guide him in life , as a muslim I have to obey my religion so I will be guided by it Smile
    We should never give up on somebody if we care about him:) people can change even that some of them want to play the untouchable!
    as i said I think people can change, how fast or how good or bad, it depends on the person!!
    we never stop trying Smile
    laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Left_bar_bleue100/100PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many? Empty Re: PHILOSOPHICAL QUESTIONS REGARDING HUMANITY:How many?

Post by laflouf86 Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:50 pm

Hi!

We cannot make people change, but we can give them a chance to be better and correct their faults. Human beings are not perfect , we can do wrong things , and only by faults wise man learn, but we must correct and give others this chance to be better.
    People can have more then one face, so we must very careful in giving trust.
    Forgiveness is a wonderful caracter , but it dapends on the person first and the case second. Smile
    Joumen
    Joumen

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2006-12-25

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by Joumen Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:20 pm

Surprised

Last edited by Joumen on Fri May 16, 2008 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    charradi myriam
    charradi myriam

Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2006-11-23

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by charradi myriam Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:23 pm

Hi dave,
    At the beginning of any freindship we accept people as they are, we don't care about their negatives points, and after we realize them.
    The question here is if they want to change or not, I think (and it's my own experience), when someone sensibilize me how much my negatives points are bad and i can loose friends if i dont change i will do whatever i can to change them.
    About how many chances we give to them, personnaly i give just one chance, and of course it depends on the person himself, if he doesn't want to change and he is satisfied as he is so i think it's so difficult to convaince him, but if we notice that there's a little improvement so we can give other chances!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:52 pm