Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Kairouan

Share your knowledge with us, Welcome to the English Department

3 posters

about your faculty

champoll

about your faculty Empty about your faculty

Post by champoll Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:35 pm

Hi everybody,

I know someone who is going to study (english) there this year and I just want to know your feeling about the faculty : the professors, the everyday life, the things outside (are there publinet around? is there for example a breakdance "group"?), el jaw lol ?

Thanks a lot !! Very Happy
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 223
    Registration date : 2006-11-21

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    about your faculty Left_bar_bleue100/100about your faculty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

about your faculty Empty Re: about your faculty

Post by Admin Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:03 pm

well about the life in the university, it will depends on the friends you have!
    but in general everybody's friendly!
    and the professors too are nice Smile
    so don't worry about that Very Happy
    there is not "publinet" around, (as far as i know) but there a dancing club and music and many other clubs!!
    anyway!!
    welcome among us ^^
    laflouf86
    laflouf86

Number of posts : 248
    Registration date : 2007-02-11

Character sheet
    Dice Game:
    about your faculty Left_bar_bleue100/100about your faculty Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by laflouf86 Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:28 pm

First of all 3idkom mabrouk for all guys Wink

Well well, life in the Faculty of arts and humanities wow, I think each one has own opinion about this , cause each one go there for his reasons ( even the main reason is clear = having the diploma) so that’s why the answers will differ as the purposes differ !
    But for me I believe for sure that the key to succeed in there is the well conscious about the smart way of revising and accepting the information, not the quantity but the quality with hard work of course (even “some” use other ways to succeed, and they “say” that it works with them, but I don’t believe as I didn’t see with my own eyes Shocked )!
    The point is that all have the same purpose but the ways to reach it are different, you choose ...
    The professors are awesome (at least the one who taught me Cool thanks for them all )!
    Yes I think there is entertainment escapes in there …
    Anyway, good luck for all .. Wink
    champoll

about your faculty Empty thanks

Post by champoll Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:30 am

Thank you both for your reply and welcoming, and aidkom mabrouk to you too ^^

I am very surprised Shocked that there is no publinet near a faculty as it is one the main mean of "information" of the new century... and so handy for studies... hum. Are there computer for personal use inside the faculty...

Ahmed, you speak about friends... Did you know them before you come to the faculty or did you meet there here? I guess there are students from all over Tunisia (swe7lin at least...)... Isn't it difficult to live far from your families ? Is the "foyer" good ? And the food....??? Suspect loooooool

I live in France, so I don't know how the system works in Tunisia.
    Anyway, thanks a lot for your replies Wink

Champollione
    moncef
    moncef

Number of posts : 9
    Registration date : 2008-10-07

Character sheet
    Dice Game:

Post by moncef Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:17 pm

champoll....listen
    from your words it appears that you have lost something expensive in your life......you lost your identity as tunisian....and this is a sickness....think about the raven which tried to imitate the bird's way of walking

concerning the university :
    this is our home where we lived. the best place i have ever seen.
    believe me, i finished my studies in 2004 and now i am teaching.
    since 2004 i have never stopped visiting kairouan and the university despite the fact that i live very far(south east).
    this 7 november holiday i will be there. so please plan your speech when you talk about the university of kairouan or do not discuss issues you do not know or unfamiliar with. in addition be a faithful member to the this TUNISIAN forum to improve your english because as i have noticed your language is poor. you mix english with arabic like:
    (swe7lin at least...)
    "foyer" (in english it is dormitory)
    el jaw lol ?????

GOD SAVE OUR UNIVERSITY.....GOD SAVE ALL THE STUDENTS

SIGN
    THE EAGLE OF THE SOUTH
    champoll

about your faculty Empty reply to moncef

Post by champoll Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:42 pm

Moncef Shocked

Oh you wanna test my level of english ?! Or French or arabic ??
    I wish I was in front of you now to reply to you about your post... You wanna go to the Sorbonne and see who has a better English level ? The mix you are talking about is a way of talking ! Have you ever heard about mix of culture or cosmopolitanism ?? I guess no...

1st of all ("you lost your identity as tunisian") you don't know me or anything about my "tunisian identity" so don't you dare talking about this to me, 2nd ("so please plan your speech when you talk about the university of kairouan or do not discuss issues you do not know or unfamiliar with."), I really think you have a comprehension problem (i can't believe you're a teacher Evil or Very Mad ) since I didn't criticize "your" faculty, I was just asking for information and wondering things...

Thanks god there are welcoming people on this forum !!!!

Anyway, rabi ma3ak 5ouya looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:38 am